4 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2017 12:10 AM by giovannaw60748037

Lightroom problems; Error Code 39

giovannaw60748037 Level 1

I had earlier Lightroom program (i guess version 5, i dont actually know which version) and after a long time i decided to buy the Photographer package, i clicked to update version and errors just started to appear with the following message:

Exit Code: 39

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW042 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)

ERROR: Directory does not exist : /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/DECore/DE6/resources/uninstall/Uninstall Product.app

ERROR: DW042: ARP Entry couldn't be created for language : pt_BR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i already checked and the directory really doesnt exist anymore on my computer (Macbook Air Pro) i decided to maybe download again the LR as if i never had the program, so i deleted the shortcut to the app, the error keep the same.

The problem with the language i have no idea why it happens bc i downloaded every single program from Adobe in Portuguese, i live right now in Germany but i cant believe that's actually the problem.

Does someone know what should i do? how can i actually solve the problem?