• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Controller for Adobe Flash CC

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im using adobe Flash CC 2014 and i want to have a audio controller. Im making and android App and when i import video i get the controller for video like this

video controller.jpg

And I need same controller (play, stop, pause, volume slider (increase / decrease) for audio. When i import audio file there is no controller nothing to that.

How can i have a audio controller give below

Image1.png

This type of audio controllers. Is there any ready made or action or plugin or addon to install and use. Like the video file its ready made just ask for the path to add and the controller are ready.

Is there any way to add. Any suggestion or help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

there's no component for that.

otoh, there are enough sound and soundchannel methods and properties to code that yourself, Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's no component for that.

otoh, there are enough sound and soundchannel methods and properties to code that yourself, Adobe ActionScript® 3 (AS3) API Reference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines