This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Do not know why
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Flatten your image first.
Then go to File > Export > Export As > JPG.
i did no bueno
might help to add info but there is no edit post option?