6 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2017 12:43 AM by Nanaky

ADE will not open in Windows 10

jauritab64606361

I have installed, uninstalled, re-installed, ran as administrator, saved to a different folder location, tried downing loading 3.0 instead of 4.5 - basically everything that I have found on forums and chat boards and I cannot get this program to open. There is no error message at all. I double click on the icon. Nothing happens. I right click and click open - nothing happens. I go to the start menu and find the program, click on it. Again, nothing happens. I right click on the shortcut and click "run as administrator" and once again, nothing happens. I have been reading blogs and forums for hours and cannot figure out what is wrong with this thing. This is very frustrating since it appears to be my only avenue to get ebooks from overdrive to my nook (at least that I can find). I also managed (miraculously) to get a live person with Adobe on a chat and he very quickly shut me down and referred me to the forums, which I had already spent hours researching. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Am I just out of luck?