4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2017 10:31 AM by MatHayward

Now they want validation?

terid10230348

I was/am a stock contributor to Fotolia which is now part of Adobe since 2012.  Images have sold no problems.  Uploaded 3 files the other day which were approved and are now in my portfolio.  Today I upload some more images but then I get an email saying this....

Thanks for signing up to be an Adobe Stock contributor. Unfortunately we were unable to accept the photo ID you uploaded. Your submitted content can’t be reviewed until we can verify a valid photo ID.

We rejected your uploaded ID because it didn't meet one or more of these requirements:

- Document must be a passport, driver’s license, or government issued personal identification card with a clearly visible photo, your first and last name and your date of birth.

- Your name on the photo ID must match the name on your contributor account. If you need to update your contributor account name, log into the Contributor Portal page. Hover over your name to see the option to edit your name to match your ID card.

- You must be at least 18 years old.

- Your ID card must be current.

Please re-submit a valid photo ID on the contributor portal to ensure your content gets reviewed quickly and to get you on your way to successfully sell your files on Adobe Stock and Fotolia.

Thank you!

The Adobe Stock Team

What's going on????