1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2017 3:04 PM by JJMack

How do I get rid of this???

paulyounghollywood

Elo,

I am not a fan of asking questions, but I am fairly new to this and trial & error could not help me on this one.

So it seems, that whenever I select/cut something and resize it (command T), I get the silhouette of the image, but not the actual "thing" I want. Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 23.37.09.png

In this picture you can see that the actual part of the image (which I have just cut out and tried to resize) can not be selected, but a silhouette like thing has been and I am able to resize it. Not the part I want though.

The silhouette is rather hard to see, but there are two of them and they are very thin. Just under the bigger part.

Any suggestions? //Paul

• 1. Re: How do I get rid of this???
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

If when you user Ctrl+T free transform that is where the transform frame and control point open with that layer targeted something is wrong with your install.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
          • Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.