6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2017 9:24 AM by Lazioan

Problem with mailchimp embeded code

Lazioan

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with the code I get from mailchimp when I embed my popup newsletter form to my website. The form is appearing but the page is not loading correctly. Images are not showing and buttons are stacking. I was wondering if the code has to be in "iframe" stlye (I am not familiar with coding, but iframe codes work perfectly to my website). This is the code.

<div style="BORDER: #cccccc 1px dashed; PADDING: 5px; WIDTH: 95%; BACKGROUND: #f0f0f0; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12px; OVERFLOW: auto; height:auto"><pre>&lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; src=&quot;//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js&quot; data-dojo-config=&quot;usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;&lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt;require([&quot;mojo/signup-forms/Loader&quot;], function(L) { L.start({&quot;baseUrl&quot;:&quot;mc.us9.list-manage.com&quot;,&quot;uuid&quot;:&quot;b5 d02a696eaee4978effbe638&quot;,&quot;lid&quot;:&quot;b169b3fad1&quot;}) })&lt;/script&gt;</pre></div>