5 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2017 1:16 PM by Sheena Kaul

Accidental Purchase

ykoons01

I've been using Adobe Stock images from the beginning ... images for $2.99, great! However, today I went to purchase an image and glanced at it, saw the 99 portion of the price and hit purchase. That 99 that I saw was not a part of $2.99 but $499!

So now I have a charge on my account for $529.00. I can not afford this. That money is needed to pay for my health insurance.

Adobe, this is so misleading, throwing premium images in with the rest of them and having the cost so small on the screen. I couldn't even cancel the transaction once I noticed the actual price. You really need to fix this.

I've called support and was informed that they are escalating my case. I truly hope that means I'll get my money back.

I will not be using the image and have already informed my client that they need to choose a new one.

• 1. Re: Accidental Purchase
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi,

I apologize for such an experience and will definitely pass it on as a feedback.

Could you please confirm me the image# that you licensed accidentally and the case# for your interaction with support?

I will make sure that it is actioned on priority.

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Accidental Purchase
            ykoons01 Level 1

Hello Sheena, the image number is 107483162. The case number is 0222042790.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!

• 3. Re: Accidental Purchase

Hi,

I too checked the image but I do not see how the pricing could have appeared to you as a portion of 99 because the image clearly states as "Premium" image when you hover over it before even opening it. Also the pricing is quite clearly mentioned as in the screenshot below:

But I see your case already escalated to the concerned team and they will be contacting you back to confirm the refund within 3-4 business days.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Accidental Purchase
                ykoons01 Level 1

I did not even notice that at all. All I noticed were the two 9's and that was it. I'm so used to all the prices being $2.99 and it never occurred to me that it would be anything else. I did not even know, until today, the Adobe had "Premium" images.

• 5. Re: Accidental Purchase

That's fine Yvonne.

Kindly wait for the support agent to contact you back.