4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2017 10:32 AM by Johnnythaitran

AE debug event ae1420cc...

freef8318337

Hello
      Sorry I do not speak English...
      I own AE CC2017.
      For almost 3 weeks, every time I render a render, in any format, avi, mov, mp4, from the start of the calculation of the rendering, an error message appears.
      This message says "after effect has encountered an error. [D: \\ ae1420cc \ releases \ 2017.03 \ shared \ adobe \ dvamarshal \ src \ DispatchMessage.cpp ... and the rest is hidden.
      In the end, it is impossible to render.
      Thank you for your help

• 1. Re: AE debug event ae1420cc...
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What, exact, version number of AE are you using?

What is in your project? What I mean is what assets are you using? Photos? Videos? Illustrator files? Please be detailed about the formats and codecs of any video files. Also, what plugins and effects are you using?

Also, can we please see screenshots of the error messages you get?

Try rendering an image sequence like TIFF.

Also, try rendering via the Adobe Media Encoder instead of the After Effects render queue.

• 2. Re: AE debug event ae1420cc...
            freef8318337 Level 1

Thank you for this first answer.
            Indeed, out of desperation, I launched a rendering using media encoder and it works.

Regarding the answers to your questions, what I would say to make simple, it is that I took video basiquen without any effect to verify that it was, precisely, not a bug related to a plug.

The export in avi, in mp4, in mov gives the same result ...

Concerning the adjustments, they are not numerous and whatever the latter are chosen, the result is the same.

Each time, the rendering starts and after a few images, it crashes with the attached message displayed ...

merci Capture.JPG

• 3. Re: AE debug event ae1420cc...
              Kevin-Monahan Adobe Employee

Hi freef,

Are you still facing this problem preventing rendering from the Render Queue? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 4. Re: AE debug event ae1420cc...
                Johnnythaitran

Kevin,

I am also getting the After Effects Debug Event error when I open a specific project file, other projects are opening fine.

When I open my problematic file, I get the After Effects Debug Event error.

After I click continue several times, I get this error message and then After Effects shuts down.

Any suggestions?