• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Supported File Types in ADE

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently joined First to Read and was given a link to download a galley edition of a book. I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions, created an ID -- basically did everything I could think of so that I had the right program to read the digital book on and it's still not working. The message I get as soon as ADE launches is:

"Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open 'URLLink (6).acsm' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)."

Is there something I'm missing, maybe something else I have to download in order for ADE to work? Would really appreciate some help because I clearly have no idea what I'm doing and I'm supposed to read the book in a certain time frame so that I can leave a review.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you manage to solve this problem?  I have the same issue and need to read the document in a set time frame so need to get it sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines