• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone will not upload to computer

Explorer ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I asked for help in getting photos from my phone into LR.  I could see the photos on my screen and I could check the ones I wanted to import, but the importing process went on indefinitely without anything being uploaded.  There were several suggestions but nothing worked until I deleted many photos from my iPhone first.  Now the same problem is occurring and I've deleted half the photos on my phone but they are still not uploading.  Anybody else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Hi FarmerKrach,

You may try few things to fix this issue.

1. Reset the Lightroom preferences, refer:  Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

2. Try new catalog

Also, refer the below related discussion.

Unable to import photos from Iphone to lightroom

If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FarmerKrach,

You may try few things to fix this issue.

1. Reset the Lightroom preferences, refer:  Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

2. Try new catalog

Also, refer the below related discussion.

Unable to import photos from Iphone to lightroom

If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resetting the preferences did turn out to be correct.  I couldn't figure it out by myself but called Adobe customer care at 1 (800) 833-6687 and a man in India did the resetting for me.  He said it acted just like resetting a computer.  Now the files upload well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines