This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 person found this helpful
It can be done via command line / terminal. In the case of windows (I don't have this setup on a mac):
- Install / Import the cert via Internet options in the control panel: Content > Certificates > Import (You may get lucky and already have the certificate installed)
- Make a note of the "Issued to:" field this will be your alias
- Make sure you have the key inserted and drivers installed
- In Flash Builder: Export Build Release selecting the "Intermediate AIRI package that must be manually signed later" option
- Open up the command prompt
- Enter the following replacing YOURALIAS, YOURPASSWORD and file paths with the appropriate items:
adt -sign -tsa http://timestamp.digicert.com/ -storetype Windows-MY -alias "YOURALIAS" -storepass YOURPASSWORD -keypass YOURPASSWORD "path/to/file.airi" "path/to/file.air"
I have no idea which one is needed out of -storepass & -keypass (if any)
- This should then open a window titled "Token Logon"
- Enter your "Token Password" and click "OK"
- adt should then get busy signing your app
- You'll need to make sure that you have adt and java in your environment variables
- This may not make any difference, but I'm also using the 32bit version of the JDK
- The store type Windows-MY has only been supported since JDK v1.6 so make sure thats updated
- My installed flex SDK is: apache flex 4.16.0 sdk with air v23
Hope this helps you out!
Thanks. this works.