anyone ever have this happen to them in CS3 on a MacPro
One day f6 just stopped working, and it's getting really
annoying to not be able to create keyframes with it. Funny enough
though, Shift F6 DOES work to get rid of key frames.....
I THINK i have tried about everything....
-Reset Keyboard shotcuts...
-Reassign F6 to create keyframe.(wont even enter into the
field when i hit the key....ALL other functions keys DO however.)
- Switched Keyboards..i use a logitech wireless regularly,
and have reinstalled drivers,(have yet to try older drivers), but i
plugged in my apple keyboard with no avail.
- tried assigning f6 to my cintiq buttons specifically for
- deleted flash preferences
- uninstalled and reinstalled Flash...
- made sure my language prefs were set to US....
other than that i dunno what else to do....any
suggestions...other than to just get used to not having it? :)