3 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2017 3:22 AM by Ussnorway

Text effect delay

Walful

Hi there,

I have created a composition and within each composition has a text effect which will work straight away. 

I would like to have the text effect to initiate when the next trigger button is pushed. How would I be able to do this?

Many thanks,

Kelsea

• 1. Re: Text effect delay
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

hi Kelsea,

in normal code you would add a name and id to both the target and the trigger but this is hard when you want it in a default Muse widget because they don't have names... there are some 3rd party widgets which are just a default Muse widget with a name tagged to it so unless you are ok with code I'd look here first.

p.s, have you got any links to an example site with the thing you want?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Text effect delay
            Walful Level 1

I have created what I would like done in Muse because I couldn't find anything similar.

I am currently using the QooQee free widget called Text Magic.

text-magic-muse-widget

I have searched the internet for something that will fit what I am looking for but I cannot find anything that has a trigger activation.

Thank you for helping me

• 3. Re: Text effect delay
              Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

that type of effect is called a Text Marquee but I'd be making it in Edge as an animation or Animate if you need it on a google add... suggest you post your example in some of the 3rd party widget makers forums and see if any of them want to make it