• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export PDF, asking for subscription

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active Export pdf product but when I try and use it I am refered to the adobe pricing page-----why?

I have a purchased Export pdf product and often need to convert pdf files to word,excel etc. When I hit 'convert' I am immediately redirected to an Adobe webpage where I am invited to but the product again. My annual subscription was renewed on 11th March this year.

This inability to easily contact  some form of support is very frustrating and currently stopping me from progressing a desire to subscribe to Lightroom cc and Photioshop cc . At least with Photoplus there are people to speak to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't agree more I have the same problem.

I'm now stuck for two days without a solution offered from Adobe support.   

Please if somebody else is reading this please advise other contact details for this unreachable people.

Ps. also tried everything even tried Adobe Cloud an still can export /  covert PDF to Word / excel.

Kind rgds

Riekert  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources