• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export pdf

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export PDF has stopped working - previously i clicked on a pdf file and was offered a box saying "convert file" which has suddenly stopped appearing after 6 months - how do i get it back?Export PDF has stopped working - previously i clicked on a pdf file and was offered a box saying "convert file" which has suddenly stopped appearing after 6 months - how do i get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kevinb441118,

As per the description mentioned above, you are unable to Export PDF, is that correct?

Assuming you are using Acrobat Reader to Export PDF file, could you please try updating Reader and see if that helps?

Launch Reader>click Help>select Check for Updates

You may refer to this link discussing the same topic: Export PDF not working from within Adobe Reader

Are you exporting PDF in Acrobat Reader or online @ https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ?

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources