• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANON D5 MARK IV UNSUPPORTED IN LIGHTROOM HELP!!!

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am so frustrated. My pictures are looking crisp on my new Mark IV but they look terrible in LR. I had to connect my camera to the computer to even get them in there and I am having so much trouble with these. Any ideas?

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more details. What exact version of Lightroom do you have installed? The headline of your message indicates that the camera is "unsupported" in Lightroom. What do you mean? Can you provide a screenshot of how they look in Lightroom? What operating system are you using?  The more details you can provide the better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of LR are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My pictures are looking crisp on my new Mark IV but they look terrible in LR

Define "terrible". Better yet, show us a screen capture. Are these photos edited in Lightroom, or is there a preset applied? Or are you talking about unedited photos? Give us more information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines