1)The problem is the same i read in other discussion form but i controlled all and there's nothing over the page.
All my element are 100% width.
anyone know what he wants here?
2) Other problem are the menu for mobile: panel open and close in one tap and i can't navigate the menu
Pls help me thanks
yes the code is wrong for a phone ui and imo the site is way too heavy but thats up to you.
- I suggest you publish the site to Adobe BC and test if it works better there
if u see the page with a phone u see a white line on right of the screen this is the very problem thanks
The first thing you need to do is update your Adobe Muse to the latest version. Then come back here if the problems still exists.
To add to Pavel Homeriki and Ussnorway , at the moment one can move your mobile to the left. It starts quite well, scrolling down works good, scrolling up moves the page to the left. This leads to your white bar on the right hand side.
Check the before mentioned advices and come back with screenshots of your mobile settings from 768 to 320 – hope it set to fluid width breakpoint.
Thanks for all to help me!
I updated the app to cc 2017 and the problem of menu are resolved. Now are stable.
But there is the same problem of white bar to the right in mobile.
All version of page are with fluid breakpoint
I updated the page too.
If u would control i am here for share the project... thanks
Do the following: Reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.
Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.
At the moment, unfortunately I have no real chance to test my suggested corrections of your site live on mobile devices.
Try to correct the following elements and normally all should work fine then:
There are other elements, which run out of the breakpoint width, when you minimise the browser width. All these elements don’t scale, but are wider than 320 ox (your minimal page width:)
- Text element "THE STORY"
- Text element "MENU"
- The menu accordion contains in its last "sheet" ("DESSERTS") a non scaling text frame. This frame causes the whole accordion to bleed over the breakpoint boundaries.
- Directly under this accordion you have a composition widget, placed onto an image. Since compositions are not responsive in the actual version of Muse, it runs out of the breakpoint boundaries as well.
- Text element "Booking A TABLE"
- Text element "CANELLA TEAM"
- Text element "EVENTS"
- Text element "GALLERY"
- Text element "CONTACTS"