• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to forums sorry if this is a repeat!

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

So I used after effect for the first time tonight and it was a lot of fun, I made a short, basic 8 second intro video for my youtube videos. I was wondering is there a good place to get free/cheap music files for use with projects in AE, premiere pro, etc?

Please let me know when able, also where should I really get started with learning, I do not want to be learning stuff out of order if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

There is no specific order in which to learn stuff in AE. The program is simply too complex and workflows too manifold. Of course there are some basics like keyframing techniques, masking etc. that are universally relevant since they tie in with many other features, but otherwise it merely depends on what you exactly do in your work. There's tons of free music on Soundcloud and Freemusicarchive.org.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no specific order in which to learn stuff in AE. The program is simply too complex and workflows too manifold. Of course there are some basics like keyframing techniques, masking etc. that are universally relevant since they tie in with many other features, but otherwise it merely depends on what you exactly do in your work. There's tons of free music on Soundcloud and Freemusicarchive.org.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mylenium,

Thank you for the info, I will look into those resources for music. I am trying to make an intro video for my youtube channel so I will have to do some digging for shorter clips and such. I am also looking for texture and effect files that I can use in my videos and such. Thanks again for the information.

Raymond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines