• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC will not open on Mac

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed photoshop CC on my Mac. Currently running OS Sierra 10.12.5. The installation seems to be successful, but when I click to open Photoshop the start screen appears and then nothing happens. I have restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop, but nothing changes. It just gets stuck on the start screen. I have also tried holding down the shift key on opening, but still nothing.

I am having a similar problem with Bridge and InDesign as well. Bridge just bounces up and down on the task bar and InDesign doesn't open.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated. Pulling my hair out right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This conversion help to you Photoshop CC won't start

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have already tried a lot of the steps sugggested in that post. There are no error messages. It just gets stuck and goes nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines