• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Remove the "Sign In Required" that launches after install?

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing Acrobat DC Pro Classic, using the media and the serial numbers provided in my Adobe portal. Even when inputting a serial number during the install, the Adobe ID "sign in" box pops up saying it needs my Adobe ID to activate, when the program is launched. If I do not sign in or cancel the dialog, the program will exit.

I would like to suppress the Sign in Windows. Please let me know your thoughts!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registration to Adobe ID is required for the retail product. Volume licensees have other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. This Acrobat DC pro application for 800 users and believe it is volume license . I am trying to suppress the sign in windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used the Enterprise Deployment Toolkit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet. Please advice me how to suppress by using enter deployment toolkit and share reference links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a large collection of documents, you'll need to review it thoroughly. You'll find a link in the resources section of the Acrobat Enterprise Installation forum (on a computer not a phone)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, your options depend on the exact license type purchased, so check, there are different volume licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines