2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2008 10:52 AM by craighickman

Flash Photobooth

craighickman
      I just converted a project I originally did as a Director standalone called The Mugshot Machine, to Flash. You need a webcam or video camera attached to your computer to use it and it (more or less) simulate the use of a classic photobooth. It's kind of like Apple's Photobooth program, though I released my Director version before they released theirs. Also mine is different in many respects. I am working with a Mac and don't have a PC with a camera. I am wondering if a few of you could try it on your PC, assuming you have a camera, and tell me how it works. Also, any Macintosh users feedback would also be appreciated. It's at

http://dryreading.com/mugshotflash/index.html

Craig
        • 1. Re: Flash Photobooth
          Level 7
          It works fine on my PC, both with Firefox and IE. By the way, very nice idea
          and funny effects.

Tris.

"craighickman" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
          news:gc6vhl$1k3$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I just converted a project I originally did as a Director standalone called
          >The
          > Mugshot Machine, to Flash. You need a webcam or video camera attached to
          > your
          > computer to use it and it (more or less) simulate the use of a classic
          > photobooth. It's kind of like Apple's Photobooth program, though I
          > released my
          > Director version before they released theirs. Also mine is different in
          > many
          > respects. I am working with a Mac and don't have a PC with a camera. I am
          > wondering if a few of you could try it on your PC, assuming you have a
          > camera,
          > and tell me how it works. Also, any Macintosh users feedback would also
          > be
          > appreciated. It's at
          >
          > http://dryreading.com/mugshotflash/index.html
          >
          > Craig
          >

• 2. Re: Flash Photobooth
            craighickman Level 1
            Tris,

Thanks so much for checking this out. It's a real help.

Craig