That's the same file I downloaded and installed yesterday. I re-downloaded and re-installed (just now), but the information reported under the "About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0" did not change.
Unfortunately, that file gives me this error
"Updates could not be applied
This patch is not applicable for you..."
1 person found this helpful
I suggest you contact Adobe Support directly. Click the link below.
- Choose Account Issues
- Choose Adobe ID and signing in
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose - Show me my contact options
- Click Chat
In case this helps...
What finally worked was
* Uninstall all my Adobe applications (probably the relevant part was un-installing previous Lightroom versions).
* Then installing Lightroom 6, (still can't use Application Manager at this point, still reboots my Mac).
* Then install the update setup.dmg.