• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Element 14 and MAC Sierra

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14. Didn't use it too much but I do know they both worked fine when I purchased it. Then my hard drive crashed a bunch of times and I had backups and they upgraded me to Sierra with the new hard drives. When I purchased Elements I had the previous OS. Now the photoshop comes up but when I start to do anything I get the color wheel of death and it crashes. The Premiere works fine. Help!! I have searched forums and no one has been having this issue that I can tell.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep Cmd + Shift + Option keys pressed while launching Editor.

Clear preference settings when asked to do so.

Let us know if it still crashes.

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I followed instructions and it is still crashing. I can bring up a photo and I choose to put some text in it. I highlight the text to change the color and it changes, then I click on the picture and get the color wheel of death for about 30 seconds and it's gone. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just brought it up again and did the delete file a few times. Then played around with a few things and it didn't crash but as soon as I brought in text and tried to change the color or anything with the font, it crashes. So it is something definitely to do with TEXT and font and font color. Hope that helps. I appreciate your help with this. I have  hardly used the software and now that I need it I can't get it to work without crashing unless I don't touch text and font and use another program to add a font which is annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines