Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a monthly plan with Adobe InDesign and I want to put a stop to it

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I payed for a monthly plan with CREATIVE SUITE thinking it's only going to charge me as long as I request it monthly... but it seems I have misunderstood.

I simply want to put an end to it. Can anyone please help me ?

[details removed by Ussnorway]

Thank you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Hi Alexandra,

When you launch InDesign, there are three buttons in the upper right. Click the one on the far right and sign into your account to see and to manage the details of what you ordered.

Creative Suite was never monthly. Creative Cloud has both an annual plan (paid monthly) and a month-to-month plan at a higher rate (as well as a pre-paid annual plan.)

Here is a link to the subscription terms:

http://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

If you were on the month-to-month (I do not kno

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexandra,

When you launch InDesign, there are three buttons in the upper right. Click the one on the far right and sign into your account to see and to manage the details of what you ordered.

Creative Suite was never monthly. Creative Cloud has both an annual plan (paid monthly) and a month-to-month plan at a higher rate (as well as a pre-paid annual plan.)

Here is a link to the subscription terms:

http://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

If you were on the month-to-month (I do not know what you are on)‚ here is what the website says as of today, May 23, 2017:

Month-to-month

Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, every month, until you cancel. Because there’s no annual contract, your rate is subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. Payments for business services such as Behance ProSite or Adobe Talent are non-refundable. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support in your region.

I hope this answers your question — you do not issue a request monthly, instead it is automatic until you cancel.

Best,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines