0 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2017 2:40 AM by awgovers

Transmitter SDK audio amplitude

awgovers Level 1

Hi all,

I'm a video editor loves to program and tinker as a hobby. I'm not a professional programmer so please pardon any ignorance. I'm working on a prototype transmitter for Premiere Pro CC17. I started working with the provided Transmitter example, and the plugin is sending data to an Arduino (for now) It's all basic information like sequence settings, resolution, PAR etc, just for me to get accustomed to the SDK.

There's just one parameter i can't get my hands on: the level of the audio currently playing, like the one in the Premiere UI audio level meter. I've read in the comments of "PrSDKAudioSuite.h" that these parameters are passed as arrays of 32-bit floats, but i can't seem to figure out where to get them. I can get all the other information like buffers and samples, just not the current playing audio amplitude. I can't find anything about this data in the SDK manual either.

I'm programming in Xcode 8.1 on OSX 10.11.6, i'm hoping anyone can give me a direction where to look.

Thanks a bunch and best regards,
      Bas