• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big mistake signing up for Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for Adobe Stock as a monthly plan (cancellable at any time). Or so I thought. When I went to cancel two months later, I was informed that I had an annual plan and was charged a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the year. I don't know why my membership was processed by Adobe as an annual membership, customer service could not help - but let this be a warning to others.

If anyone else had a similar problem and Adobe helped, please let me know how!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

If you sign up for the 3 standard assets/month plan, you are charged A$35.99 immediately, and any additional standard assets you license each month are charged at A$11.99 each.

However, it appears you signed up for the 10 standard assets/month plan, where the first month is free and you can cancel risk-free within the first month.  There was no charge for the first month and billing started in month 2.

I've sent you a private message with additional information.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and I chose carefully. I thought I was signing up for the 3 standard assets a month (monthly plan), I was billed the same amount but for the 'annual plan' billed monthly. It's the only way I can understand the mix up - as the pricing is the same, maybe Adobe placed me on that plan mistakenly?

I always intended to cancel after a couple of months as I was using stock images for a specific project, which is now complete.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 9.22.26 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you sign up for the 3 standard assets/month plan, you are charged A$35.99 immediately, and any additional standard assets you license each month are charged at A$11.99 each.

However, it appears you signed up for the 10 standard assets/month plan, where the first month is free and you can cancel risk-free within the first month.  There was no charge for the first month and billing started in month 2.

I've sent you a private message with additional information.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started