• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expression for mouth animation(change position to rotation)

Explorer ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have an animated caricature that I have been using the expression "temp = thisComp.layer("Audio Amplitude").effect("Both Channels")("Slider") * 1;

[position[0], position[1] + temp]"  This has gone on Position.  I would like to do the same thing with the Rotation.  I have already tried changing it to, "

temp = thisComp.layer("Audio Amplitude").effect("Both Channels")("Slider") * 1; [rotation[0], rotation[1] + temp]" but it did not work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Rotation is a single-stream (onedimensional) property. Hence it's simply "value+temp". You might want to do a little research. there's little point in using expressions if you don't even understand the most basic things about them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rotation is a single-stream (onedimensional) property. Hence it's simply "value+temp". You might want to do a little research. there's little point in using expressions if you don't even understand the most basic things about them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines