• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects, How to remove background in my logo for video?

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

So I've been using After Effects for a while to make my videos and in some of my videos, I use a circular logo on top of an audio spectrum on top of a background.

And when I place the logo onto the Audio Spectrum it usually looks nice however this time it doesn't. Here are a few pictures.

2svb0Hc

nmpDKmC

LSI9YVm

fFgMCFG

Of course, if I increase the size of the white spectrum layer, the distance between the image and the spectrum layer will increase, leaving a big unnecessary white space. If I increase the logo size, I'll get a big white square over the spectrum layers.

What can I do to get the white square gone so it would leave the spiral logo?

It's a gif file.

One problem is that the actual spiral background isn't transparent but I'm sure I made it so but if anything comes to mind, please let me know!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Mylenium

If you're not sure what I'm asking, don't bother to reply with such a passive aggressive manner.

I found help elsewhere.

Good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking. Basic masking. Perhaps you should make it a point to actually read the help rather than churn out one audio visualizer after the otehr with simplistic and unsophisticated procedures?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

If you're not sure what I'm asking, don't bother to reply with such a passive aggressive manner.

I found help elsewhere.

Good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Murmile Pie,

Glad you found the correct answer. Would you mind sharing it with the rest of the community?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines