• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animations: Shimmering artifact.

Participant ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm animating my still images by changing scale and position in Effects. A shimmering artifact appears when I run it: a kind of sparkling and distortion during the movement. What causes this and how do i rid it? Will it NOT be there once I've exported? My video Card is an Nvidia GTX 960M, (the M because the Asus Desktop Computer is all in one type.

kdoc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Where do you see this?

See if it improves if you set your program monitor Scale to 100%, 50% or some even number of scaling, like 20%, and set the resolution to full.

If the animation looks good when viewed that way, it will be OK on export.

If this does not help, post a screen shot of your sequence settings.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you see this?

See if it improves if you set your program monitor Scale to 100%, 50% or some even number of scaling, like 20%, and set the resolution to full.

If the animation looks good when viewed that way, it will be OK on export.

If this does not help, post a screen shot of your sequence settings.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo Meg,

I'm running off to a medical emergency, but I took a very quick and dirty look, and on the one i saw, it was fine. I'll get back after testing several more, but at 100% it looks fine!

Thanks very much. Can i offer you a dog biscuit in appreciation

kdoc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shimmering is gone with your suggestion. I thought it may be caused by lack of rendering, but when it plays it says it's rendering before playing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking. Can you post a screen shot of the dialog box?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for following up MTD: We can forget the dialogue--it's something that just lasts a second when I play the animations full screen. Actually what i only was interested in was what actually causes the shimmering? An educational question rather than a practical one--just trying to learn.

kdoc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines