1 person found this helpful
As you mentioned that you want a plan for Lightroom mobile only, unfortunately, there is no such plan wherein you can purchase only mobile application. In order to use the mobile apps, you will have to choose a subscription plan shared in the link: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud
You may also contact support for help and information.
Feel free to update the thread for any other concern.
2 people found this helpful
But there is a free version of Lightroom Mobile which has less features than the subscription version.
What features do I get for free? What additional features do I get when I purchase a Creative Cloud Photography subscription?
You can use all the capture, organization, and sharing features in Lightroom for mobile for free. You can also use most of the editing features for free.
When you purchase a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription you also get:
- The ability to edit raw files and access to the Local Adjustment tool in Lightroom for mobile.
- The ability to use Lightroom and sync your photos on all your devices including your computer.
- Photoshop CC — the world's most powerful photo-editing tool.
- A customized website to showcase your photos powered by Adobe Portfolio.
- The ability to access the photos you have in Lightroom in other Adobe mobile apps including Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Adobe Spark Page, Adobe Spark Video, and more.
You can also try all of these for free as part of a trial for the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
I just want working only in Lightroom mobile with RAW(cr2). I no need Photoshop and Lightroom on pc/mac. I no need Cloud upload photo function in lightroom.
I want bye/monthly pay for Full version lightroom mobile without Cloud and another soft.