1 person found this helpful
Are all the images you Batch identical in pixel dimensions and resolution?
Please post screenshots illustrating the steps and of the complete expanded Action in the Actions Panel.
i dont know how to save action steps in text format. tried a screen shoot but is to big.
- i started recording
- i selected a circle area then select inverse and cut in order to have just my circle;
- i created another 2 layers with 2 different circle with the same center as my image circle
- i combined shapes of last 2 circles in order to get a ring.
- after this i had 2 layers, one with circle image and another with ring
- i applied a gradient to ring and rasterized the ring layer
- i merged the layers
- i saved as transparent PNG
- i stopped recording
saved file is perfect. but after applying batch all files has no outer ring!
Edit: should I rasterize all layers before merging?
Could you please post a screenshot of the image before flattening with the pertinent Panels visible?
When you disable the last three steps of the Action when Batching are the Layers as expected?
below is what results
instead of being on the outer side, my gradient ring is inside and looking awkard!
what I did wrong??
if I save as PNG all the files individually they look perfect. only after Automate processing they look as above. I cannot do this as I have thousands of icons
i dont know why my post is tagged ANSWERED since there is no helpful answer
You did not post the screenshots I had asked for.
Anyway your Action my be unnecessarily convoluted, why not use »Insert Path« (for the final complete Path) instead of using the Ellipse Tool etc. in the Action?