Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to download my e books on a new device

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I got a new device and I am not able to download my e-books from my library. I authorised the device and still nothing. Kindly assist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get which error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did finally manage to get them transferred. IAdobe kept telling me that I couldn't authorize by new device with the same Adobe ID; but whenever I tried to create a new account, it kept saying a new one was created but without giving me a new ID for it. Finally I changed my password and I was able to authorize my new computer using the old ID; then the pdfs I had emailed from the old computer and dragged in to the Editions folder finally showed up in the Editons pane and I was able to open them. At least I think that's how it happened, but it was all very confusing and I feel I just lucked into a solution by trying lots of things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines