Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem linking external documents and web pages

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to link external webpages and documents to my site, unfortunately, when I open the site in preview mode nothing happens when I click on the button/links that lead to external pages and documents. I followed the directions on the Muse tutorial site: copy and paste link into link menu after selecting button (in this case it was a facebook icon linking to a facebook page) then click on the underlined blue word "Links" (Appears to be the word "hyperlinks" in orange now)  to the left of the link menu and select open in new tab in the dialogue box that appears.

Like I said nothing happens, I'm not  sure if I'm missing something, all I know is all of my anchor point links work fine.

Windows 10

Adobe Muse CC 2017

Google Chrome

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would probably be more useful to provide screenshots of the whole shebang or publish the page to a temporary location so people can inspect the damage...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed the exact same directions and it worked today, I have screen shots if I run into the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines