• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoint Flickery Image between point

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently created a couple of breakpoints on my Master page, when i preview it it looks fine on the Top menu.... However when i go down at the footer and test the breaking points i get a flickering image from the top menu every time a point is reach.

It doesnt happen when i scroll up to the menu and test it, only when i scroll down on the footer it starts flickering when moving from breaking points

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your page nobody can tell you much. Sounds like some widget/ element requiring to recalculate its position and size and causing extra redraws.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure i dont need to upload my work for every issue that i explain when its clearly a MUSE problem and not mine.

i read other article which are more helpful and they said that the FLICKERING is a MUSE problem and there is no way to fix that on our side.

if you write FLICKERING MUSE website at breakpoints you can see what i am saying.

Anyways thank you for your help.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple URL of your site would have been more helpful for us in identifying the issue.

There might be something which we can look at and get this resolves.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SVCC » South Valley Community Church, SVCC » Church in Gilroy & Hollister, CA » Welcome

That is not my page but it does the same thing....

Go in there, open that website on your Desktop then scroll down to the body content and then  try resizing the browser to trigger the Breakpoints.

You will see how the page Flashes/Flickers everytime.

This is terribly annoying and doesn't look professional at all.

it happens on my "Master Page" with ONLY a menu and a footer......the page body is empty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to figure out the issue.

Will post in here once I get any solution.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines