Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback lags in Animate CC

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am making a small, very basic animation to learn the basics of Animate CC. So far I have two layers; the first layer is the 'rough draft' layer in which the brushstrokes are messy. The second layer is the lineart layer where I tried recreating the first layer with smoother and cleaner lines; because I wasn't getting smooth lines with the brush tool, I began using the pen tool. However, when I play back the lineart layer it pauses on each new keyframe I've made. This only happens to the layer with pen strokes. Just to make sure this was the case, I created a third layer with a separate animation just using the brush tool, and that separate animation played smoothly when I disabled the previous two layers. Is there anyway to convert the pen paths to brush strokes? I just started using Animate CC, so there are many things I still don't know.

Thanks,

Kristen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't understand why you're seeing a problem, but you can convert lines to fills (modify>shape>lines to fills) and see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines