Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems converting to symbol

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Problem - YouTube

This an eight year old video, i know, but this pretty much explains the problem.

Anytime anything is converted to a symbol (mc, button, graphic) it disappears form the stage. This makes it very difficult for me to design because i can't see it.

I haven't seen any answer to this anywhere, but i hope someone has the answer.

(sry for my bad english and stuff)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

That problem usually occurs if you have the layer set to "Show layer as Outline". Look at the layer where you are working, next to the layer name are three icons. The one on the right that looks like a box is the Outline control. This control will toggle the object in the layer from normal view to an outline of the bounding box of the object.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That problem usually occurs if you have the layer set to "Show layer as Outline". Look at the layer where you are working, next to the layer name are three icons. The one on the right that looks like a box is the Outline control. This control will toggle the object in the layer from normal view to an outline of the bounding box of the object.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines