• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access early actions on timeline

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a project with a LOOOOT of brush strokes.  Thousands and thousands.  Sadly, some of the brush strokes were not the color i want them at this point...but accessing brush stroke 100 of 14,000 seems impossible.  I give plenty of time for them to load, can only get about 2,000 back.  And even those, if I try to click on one to alter any of it's attributes, it won't open.  So, I started deleting the strokes manually and redrawing them the way I want (tedious), and it caused my computer to crash, and a warning saying this:   

After Effects warning: Error parsing properties list from memory

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

You are going to run into resources problems using that many strokes.  Your options are to segment your work in pre-comps so fewer strokes are used on a single layer. That's just the way it is. Paint is not optimized or efficient at this point and that's the only work around that I know of. You may even have to render and replace some of the comps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are going to run into resources problems using that many strokes.  Your options are to segment your work in pre-comps so fewer strokes are used on a single layer. That's just the way it is. Paint is not optimized or efficient at this point and that's the only work around that I know of. You may even have to render and replace some of the comps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help....I was afraid that was the answer! Now I know for the future at least!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines