• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption Code for Elements 13

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 from Walmart. When I opened it, it has a piece of paper with my Redemption Code and tells me to go www.adobe.com/go/getserial . When I go to the link, it's a dead link and gives me an error saying it no longer exists or something. What do I do? It says I need the serial number before installing. It's not on the CD case and it's no where! I only have the redemption code.

What do I do? Am I no longer able to install this product?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial  should work

EXCEPT...

Your 2 year old code may no longer work... but, try the link above

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial  should work

EXCEPT...

Your 2 year old code may no longer work... but, try the link above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kyleem,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forum.

I understand you are facing issue with your redemption code.

Please provide information asked in your DM.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the website John T. Smith posted and it said the retailer did not activate it. When I took it back to Walmart, they tried to activate it and another girl standing there said they tried to activate three of the same product and none of them would activate in store. I suppose it's because it's an older product. The code wouldn't activate.

Thank you for messaging me though. I really appreciate it but we've already returned the product and got our money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... I have a similar problem when trying to retrieve a serial number for a new/sealed/unused copy of elements 13. after:

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

I get:

Oops! This code doesn't seem to be active. Please contact the retailer you purchased the card from, or use a different code. For more information contact Customer Support and order by phone

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem after purchasing...….  I don't see any answers here that work.  Maybe the Adobe people monitoring this board should let us know what we should do about this.....  An unacceptable answer would be to take it back where you bought it.  It's brand new, in an Adobe box, made by Adobe and presented as a product that has been created for purchase.  It is not unreasonable for consumers to expect the product to be installable.  I'm guessing it's because Adobe does not want more than one person using an uncheckable install code for persons using it offline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cohack11,

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alext,

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines