• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 17 optional images in fluid boxes

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come some images that I insert give me the option to make them optional and other don't? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give some more details, perhaps post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if I go to media and insert image, sometimes I get the choice for the image to be optional, and sometimes I don't. When I do get the option, the properties looks like the attachment optional and when it doesn't the properties window looks like not_optional. You'll notice both have image on the top and are both pngs

Thanks! !optional.PNGnot_optional.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the settings of the two fluid boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The settings in both boxes were the same (see image below), but what's interesting is that when I first inserted the dice, they stayed small and did not stretch to fit the box.  Then when I moved the dice, they stretched out to the whole box and then became optional.  Also, I inserted the dice again and this time they did not insert in the small size and immediately stretched out in the box and gave me the optional choice So, it seems  sometimes the same image can be inserted and not locked into the fluid box and other times is inserted and is locked into the box.  Is that possible? Also, is there a way to make an image optional after you edit it such as changing the size or moving it. I find if I insert an image then unlock from fluid box to control the layout or size, then take the x off of the unlock from fluid box so it is locked again, I no longer have the optional choice.  Thanks!

settings.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources