1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 9, 2008 9:15 AM by boneill3

    Having issue with <mx:request>

    boneill3
      The issue I’m having is that the request is supposed to be like this:

      <tns:GetListItems xmlns:tns=" http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
      <tns:listName>DTS Support</tns:listName>
      <tns:viewName>73D2973D-03C1-4B32-BBB9-22A15D3B1F8D</tns:viewName>
      <tns:viewFields>
      <FieldRef name=’Title’/>
      </tns:viewFields>
      </tns:GetListItems>

      But it’s sending this:

      <tns:GetListItems xmlns:tns=" http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
      <tns:listName>DTS Support</tns:listName>
      <tns:viewName>73D2973D-03C1-4B32-BBB9-22A15D3B1F8D</tns:viewName>
      <tns:viewFields>
      <tns:Name>Title</tns:Name>
      </tns:viewFields>
      </tns:GetListItems>

      This is what my mxml looks like:

      <mx:WebService id="ws"
      wsdl=" /_vti_bin/Lists.asmx?WSDL"
      useProxy="false" showBusyCursor="false">
      <mx:operation name="GetListItems" result="GetList_Result(event)"
      fault="mx.controls.Alert.show(event.fault.faultString)">
      <mx:request>
      <listName>DTS Support</listName>
      <viewName>73D2973D-03C1-4B32-BBB9-22A15D3B1F8D</viewName>
      <viewFields><FieldRef Name='Title'/></viewFields>
      </mx:request>
      </mx:operation>
      </mx:WebService>

      I also tried putting the “<FieldRef Name='Title'/>” into a string in actionscript and then setting it to <viewFields>{strXML}</viewFields> but then it sends it changes the brackets to &lgt;

      I also tried sending the request in actionscript using ws.GetListItems(...); but got the same result.

      Thank you for your help, any and all suggestions are welcome!