My current PC from 2010 is on his end. When I editing HD images, he uses almost the whole memory of my 4GB.
It also runs on a Windows 7 system. I have making a tender with below the specifications
- Cooler Master N200
- Corsair CX650M Builder Series 650 Watt Modulair
- Intel Core I7-7700 Boxed Kaby Lake
- Asus Prime B250-M-A
- Corsair Black DDR4 DIMM 16 GB geheugen
- MSI Geforce GTX 1050 Ti V2 OC 4GB
- Western Digital Black 1TB SATA harde schijf
- Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250 GB
- Sunix Firewire 1394A with internal port
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home NL 64-Bit OEM
My question now is of I can easy edit FULL HD and 4K images with this set?. I do not play games on the PC. What is your advice?
Retrieving data ...