Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Print Module Template

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one please help.

I have created a template with my logo and would like to use it on multiple images and print them to file.

I can do one at a time but can i do more. I want a single image per page and I have over 100 images that need the template. Surely there is a way.

Please please help

Thank you

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Using "Custom Package"-  Correct - It does not work as you want.

Custom package implies that you manually select images to place in (multiple) cells on the page.

You say "I want a single image per page"-  In that case design a template using the "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout option, then the images will auto-print (to  files) the whole batch.

You have lots of options to set cell size and location of the image on paper with "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the 100 images (either in Grid mode or the Print module filmstrip)

In the Print module-

Choose your template, recheck your page Setup as defined in the template,

Check that you have the option to print "Selected Photos"

ScreenShot299.jpg

Click [Print]. Done!  Keep your printer fed with paper

You will notice that Lr will show Page 1 of 100 (or whatever you selected)  just below the photo panel-

ScreenShot301.jpg

And it might be a good idea (before you [Print] ) to click on the first photo in the filmstrip and cursor along to visually check each photo will print OK.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

I am using a custom page and want to print to file.

I have tried your idea but it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using "Custom Package"-  Correct - It does not work as you want.

Custom package implies that you manually select images to place in (multiple) cells on the page.

You say "I want a single image per page"-  In that case design a template using the "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout option, then the images will auto-print (to  files) the whole batch.

You have lots of options to set cell size and location of the image on paper with "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines