3 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2017 5:26 PM by wobertc

Lightroom CC Print Module Template

Gary Hind Level 1

Can some one please help.

I have created a template with my logo and would like to use it on multiple images and print them to file.

I can do one at a time but can i do more. I want a single image per page and I have over 100 images that need the template. Surely there is a way.

Please please help

Thank you

Gary

• 1. Re: Lightroom CC Print Module Template
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

Select the 100 images (either in Grid mode or the Print module filmstrip)

In the Print module-

Choose your template, recheck your page Setup as defined in the template,

Check that you have the option to print "Selected Photos"

ScreenShot299.jpg

Click [Print]. Done!  Keep your printer fed with paper

You will notice that Lr will show Page 1 of 100 (or whatever you selected)  just below the photo panel-

ScreenShot301.jpg

And it might be a good idea (before you [Print] ) to click on the first photo in the filmstrip and cursor along to visually check each photo will print OK.

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lightroom CC Print Module Template
            Gary Hind Level 1

Thanks for your response.

I am using a custom page and want to print to file.

I have tried your idea but it did not work.

• 3. Re: Lightroom CC Print Module Template
              wobertc Adobe Community Professional

Using "Custom Package"-  Correct - It does not work as you want.

Custom package implies that you manually select images to place in (multiple) cells on the page.

You say "I want a single image per page"-  In that case design a template using the "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout option, then the images will auto-print (to  files) the whole batch.

You have lots of options to set cell size and location of the image on paper with "Single Image/Contact Sheet" Layout.