Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting started guide / support for new user.

Level 1

Hi,

I take care of Campaign marketing for Adobe eLearning products. I joined Adobe 4 months back.

We are planning to move our media buys through AMO. I recently got my access to AMO and its still a black box to me :)

Are there any getting started guide that I can refer to? OR can I get any support to set things ups initially and for first few campaigns before I can drive AMO by myself?

We have very ambitious plans for our BU and AMO will play a huge role on this. Appreciate any help here.

Good day,

Manoj Kandasamy.

(kandasam@adobe.com)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Manoj,

Please refer to Adobe Digital University for demos on the product.
There are guides that can help you additionally, I'll send the same to you over an email and will walk you through, if need be.

Thanks,
Ayesha

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Manoj,

There are guides that can help you additionally, I'll send the same to you over an email and will walk you through, if need be.

Thanks,
Ayesha

Level 1

Ayesha Singhal wrote...

Hi Manoj,

Thanks,
Ayesha

Thanks a lot Ayesha, 

That would be really helpful.

Please share the guides to kandasam@adobe.com. Will connect with you post that. If you can walk me through the product for initial phase, it will be of great help.

Good day,

Manoj Kandasamy.