1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 2:04 AM by ManuMalhotra

Designing Effective Landing Pages

suzannes38671461

Hi,

I'm in the process of designing a landing page for a campaign. Optimization of landing pages is important to improve user experience and increase conversion rates. It'll be very helpful if someone can share a couple of best practices around this. Also, how do I test the performance of my landing page?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Designing Effective Landing Pages
          ManuMalhotra Level 2

Hi Suzanne,

First things first,

• LP should be relevant to the KWs and the Ad group
          • Taking it a step further, you might like to try different versions of content and layout to check what works well - for this you can use LP test and run experiment
          • I am sure you are going to take care of design aesthetics - the CTAs and other creative elements
          • Also, please note that most of the times - one crucial thing is missed. The offer in the ad copy is not found on the LP, this is what results in a not so good customer experience. SO an audit might just help.
          • Investing in Landing page SEO is recommended, it increases the relevancy to KWs and Adgroup
          • In case your LP require a form submission, keep it as short and crisp as possible

All the best!

Joy!

Manu