3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2008 10:54 PM by evivs

Loader Object throwing #2148

evivs
      Hello:

I have a swf file that I am developing to email to other users, basically a standalong swf. The file is created with localwithnetwork (using -use-network=false compiler parameter) so it has no local file system access. The reason this swf has localwithnetwork access is to open the hyperlinks in the swf. There are few images stored as bytearrays in the swf which is loaded using the Loader object using the following syntax:
      this._loader.loadBytes(cachedImage.getBytes(),new LoaderContext(false,ApplicationDomain.currentDomain));

But now when I open the swf I get the following error :
      SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file file://\\SSRV\Data\tmp\File.swf cannot access local resource file://\\SSRV\Data\tmp\File.swf/[[DYNAMIC]]/1. Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
      at flash.display::Loader/get content()
      at aclient.core::ImageBytesObject/onLoadComplete()[C:\aclient\core\ImageBytesObject.as:169]

I am not able to make out what is causing this error as I am not loading anything from the file system. Everything that is being loaded is from the swf itself and is in memory. So what could be causing this error.? If I ignore this error the images do not load and it shows a placeholder where the images should have been. I am really out of luck here. I have used Security.Allowdomain('*") as well but that also does not seems to work? Any help here would be a big help.

Thanks!!