10 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2008 12:51 AM by fs22

Proxy Generator

fs22 Level 1
      Greetings,

Our company utilizes Vovici survey solutions. I am attempting to integrate the reporting using their API into out KM analytics reporting dashboard. I can connect using the CFMX proxy generator, but I could not pull data back. I contacted them and this was the response from one of their developers...

quote:

You need to ensure that the CookieContainer property of the proxy class you're using to call the web service has been set to a valid CookieContainer object. This is how the EFM Community web service API maintains state between method invocations. If this property isn't set, you'll be able to login but the very next function you attempt to call will result in an "Invalid Access" exception because--as far as EFM Community is concerned--you haven't logged in.

Here's how this is done in C#:

using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Net;namespace exampleapp{ class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { ProjectData projectData = new ProjectData(); projectData.CookieContainer = new CookieContainer(); projectData.Login("myuserid", "mypassword"); ...

I am not a C# developer and our site is done in CF anyway. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I could not find anything in any of the documentation beyond the basics.

Thanks,

~Clay