Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Omniture (analytics) libraries for window 10 (Universal Windows Applications)

Level 1

I'm working on a Universal Windows Application (UWA / Windows 10) and need to integrate Omniture, but not getting very far.

I have tried to install by the Visual Studio extension  which doesn't seem to be compatible, as I get the following error :

The processor architecture of the project being built "Any CPU" is not supported by the referenced SDK "ADBMobile, Version=4.0".

Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project (in Visual Studio this can be done through the Configuration Manager) to one of the architectures supported by the SDK: "x86, ARM, x64".

Are there any other options for me to incorporate Onimture into the application, or is there any roadmap with an SDK to support Windows 10 (UWA)?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Peter,

The current SDK for Windows 8.1 Universal Applications is written in c++, and requires that you select your architecture at build time.  "Any CPU" is not supported.

A Windows 10 SDK is on the roadmap, but we do not have a date to commit to at this time.  Thanks!

steve benedick

mobile software engineer

Adobe Marketing Cloud

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Peter,

The current SDK for Windows 8.1 Universal Applications is written in c++, and requires that you select your architecture at build time.  "Any CPU" is not supported.

A Windows 10 SDK is on the roadmap, but we do not have a date to commit to at this time.  Thanks!

steve benedick

mobile software engineer

Adobe Marketing Cloud