0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2008 1:08 PM by Carbonite2m

Need a tiny bit of help please!

Carbonite2m
      Hey guys,

I have a full set of renders for a character. At this time I have a 3 point stand and an 8 point walk motion. Basically 3 separate images for standing and 8 separate images for walking.

I want to use AS3 and have the character standing and doing the 3 point animation. Then I want to make him walk via user control with the 8 walk images.

To this point I have searched everywhere for a tutorial on how to do this but all I end up finding is for artists and how to draw the animations. But like I said, I have the animation images, I just need to learn how to implement them into flash.

In the end to learn this, all I want to do is to properly encorperate the images into flash so that I can do a test movie and have the character doing his stand animation and then when I press left or right have him do the walk animation. From there I will go onto collision and whatever I feel like learning at that time. Right now, just getting a standing animation and a user controlled walk would be great.

Could anybody point me towards a good tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.