• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp X5 editor problem

Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
Orginally I had Robohelp installed on a Windows 2000 PC that had MS Office 2002, so if I decided to use Word 2002 to edit a page then all was good. Now I have Robohelp installed on a XP PC with Word 2003. Word 2003 is available as an "Edit with" menu option and allows me to edit a page but if I save the page and then try and open it again, Robohelp defaults to the WYSIWIG editor and gives no indication that the page was previously changed with a different editor. Any ideas ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Tim

If you are saying you actually prefer for Word to open when you edit the file, try this:

Click Tools > Options > HTML Editors tab
Ensure the bullet at the bottom of the dialog is configured for "Auto-select Editor".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 27, 2008 Oct 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

Yep, that did it. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp